These disposable nitrile gloves are strong and durable with excellent grip. They offer outstanding chemical resistance, particularly with petroleum-based chemicals.
Disposable nitrile gloves:
- Are made from nitrile – a synthetic alternative to natural latex rubber
- Latex-free, which makes them ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Strong, durable and comfortable with excellent resistance to abrasions
- On-line chlorinated for easy donning
- They are powder free so won’t leave hand dry and dusty.
- Feature a broad range of chemical resistance, particularly petroleum based chemicals
- Textured fingertips provide extra grip for wet or dry situations
- Beaded cuff for extra strength when donning
- Black in colour
- Ambidextrous design
- Supplied in boxes of 100 gloves
Applications for these gloves can include:
- Automotive / panel shops
- General industry
- Mechanical workshops
- Graphic arts
- Childcare centres
- Window cleaning
- Hair care and beauty therapists
Safety gloves provide industrial-level hand protection for personnel throughout their day to day work activities. In many workplaces safety gloves are a mandatory PPE requirement. They protect workers from unnecessary injuries such as cuts, blisters, splinters, skin punctures or heat and chemical burns. From a hygienic stand point too they also protect from potential infections and contamination.